Since I have my new job as a consultant. I fixed myself a goal : become certified. This is why I chose to pass my Data Analyst Associate certification!
This certification evaluates several things :
- Prepare the data (20-25%)
- Model the data (25-30%)
- Visualize the data (20-25%)
- Analyze the data (10-15%)
- Deploy and maintain deliverables (10-15%)
The condition to succeed the examen is to get at least 700 points on 1000.
I already had some experience when I decided to pass it, but I didn’t knew exactly from where I had to start to study. After looking on different websites I found that the best way is to follow the Microsoft Learning path. There are a lot of websites that sells “trainings”, exam dump (really, do not do that … It is illegal) for a lot of money. But the most safe and up-to-date website is Microsoft Learn.
The learning path can be found on the page of the DA-100 exam : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/exams/da-100
Here are some tips that I can give you :
- Take your time to follow the learning path, the goal is to learn, this is not a race
- If you are not comfortable with a subject, do that part multiple times
- Do not hesitate to go deep into the Microsoft documentations, there are really a lot of stuff well explained
- Watch some videos on YouTube
- Try to adapt what you are learning with a real usage
If you study seriously the learning path and take the time to exercise there will be no reason to fail the exam.
If you are in preparation of this exam I wish you a good luck and a good work !